The MTC is awesome! I wish I could tell you just how awesome it is here, but I can't even start. When I got here one of my good friends from Cedar Badge, Jeff Hatch, was the one who took my bags and gave me a tour of the MTC. After he took my bags I went into one of the main buildings. I got my missionary name tag, my "White bible" and a room Key. Guess what my name tag is in Spanish. I still can't read everything on it, but i'm getting closer. I can sort of pronounce it.
It is true the first thing my teacher here at the MTC taught us is how to pray to "Nestro Padre Celestial" aka "our Heavenly Father". Spanish is going to be tough, but I've been told the gift of tongs is given to every foreign missionary here - just in different amounts.
I've got a good companion by the name of Elder Mcallister. He is cool. We have gotten along fine so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment