Thursday, November 1, 2012
June 4, 2012
ELDER PARKINSON IS BACK IN THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited and just super pumped to hear that my old friend from the M.T.C made it back to Mexico. Elder Parkinson went home not being worthy 7 months ago, it devastated me and my friends many others I am sure. But now he is back. I cant believe that he made it back out. Everyone, including the President, didn't think that he would be able to make it back out. After SEVEN MONTHS he made it back!!! What a man!! He has the strongest testimony of anyone I've meet. He called me today on his way to the office from the airport about an hour ago. What a stud. I want to know where he's going to be.
This is with out doubt been a really great week. We haven't had any baptisms but this Sunday is going to be great. We have a bunch of work to do. We have a ton of people to visit so we are going to be running around like we are crazy this week.
I got my package!!!! Thank you so much! I am trying to decide how i want to make the cake (i don't have an oven) I was thinking about making them like pancakes, what do you think? Or should i just ask a convert to make it? I will let you know.
Sounds like everything is going good at home. Thanks for all your letters
Love you Forever
Elder Sorensen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment