Sunday, January 20, 2013





June 18 2012

Hola Familia
Sounds like you are all doing very well.
Well it has been a busy week opening another area. This one is huge. I am out in the mountains this time. We even got to go hiking today. It felt so weird to leave in Civilian clothes. Looking at the pictures you can see what kind of tan line that i have. It's been a good P-day.

I finally got to make the cake that you sent me. I gave it to the Stake Presidents wife and she made it in a frying pan. It was really smart and it turned out awesome. Thank you so much for sending it to me. The stake president is a electrical scientist.



I gave my glasses to Elder Lee, he went home last Friday so he should be getting in contact with you guys. He is a good trustworthy elder that lives in Utah and his sister is getting married in the IF temple this or next month.

My new companion is from Peru. He is so humble. He has to be the most positive, humble guy I know. He changed missions about 2 weeks ago so the president wants me to get him caught up on how we work out here. It has been cool to learn some new examples of how to teach basic doctrine. He is so cool.

My new area is really really big. Its right in the middle of the mountains. Our house is in the middle of Huixquilucan its called, el central de Huixquilucan, if you want to Google it. It is so beautiful too. It is an actual rain forest, and is so green. There are natural springs here that you can drink out of and not get sick, How cool is that? ha ha.

I cant believe that in 4 days I will hit a year. Man how fast the time flies. It feels like I just got out here. From what I hear the time goes so much faster once you hit the half way point. It is hard to believe, but that's what I have heard. My shoes are holding up great and my shirts are fine and my pants are holding up great as well.

love you forever
Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment