Wednesday, September 7, 2011




Here are few pictures. I will do my best to describe what they are of:



One is of a pet paret that was at an investigators house. It was fun to play with, and it only pooped on me twice.



 Ha ha it was cool. I've seen lots of random things that i didnt think were in mexico, like white Frogs. Also there are tons of stray dogs here. I see close to 100 a day, and there all some what scared of humans.
View DSCF0037.JPG in slide show


Here is a picture of this weird drink that i had at a members house. Its some tree seeds/branches sooked in water and mixed with suger, it wasn't bad but, i'm not a huge fan of it.  I had some interesting things to eat here, one of them being fried pig skin. I dont really know spanish well enough to ask what I'm eatng ha ha.
The other  picture is of the rain. Its the middle of the raining season here. It will look nice in the morning so we dont think we will need rain coats, but then it dumps every night. Most of the time we are fine, but others times it turns every road into a river. 

View DSCF0040.JPG in slide show      
The Spanish is coming. Thanks for all your prayers. From what I under stand I'll understand people before I will be able to talk back. I can understand my companion and members enough to know that i don't know the word they are using, but at least I know that the word is one that I don't know. Thanks for all your prayers. 
I love you all 
Elder Sorensen  

No comments:

Post a Comment