Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hola Familia!!!
Feb 6, 2012
It is good to hear that grandma and grandpa are doing OK, let me know how their doing. I'm sure youll have him on a Green smoothie diet here soon. One thing that ive learned is that everthing hapenes for a reason. I wish grandpa the best and hope that everything goes well for him, i'll be sure to keep him in my prayers.

My new comp is named Elder Lopez, hes from the same ward as my las comp Elder Beltran. He has 20 months in his mission and he thinks that this will be his last area. He is a mellower guy and it should be a good change working with him.

We got permission from our mission president to go to Chapultapec on a tour with some of our investigators. It was way cool. I got to learn a bit about the history of mexico, and their revolution. It was a really cool experience, and fun - to be honest. I'm really thankful that pres gave us permision to go.

Last monday we went to the Zocalo with a recent convert, Ceser. He explained to us all about the christian beliefs, to be honest, we could feel that the spirit wasn't really with us that strong. But when we left and started taking pictures, everything changed and the spirit was with us 110%. Cesar felt it he made a few comments about how good he felt afterwards. It was cool and we learned a lot.

Our investigator Marcos got baptized last monday too. He is a christian and I'm pretty sure that the only reason that he listened to us is because he wanted a eternal family and Heavenly Father touched his heart. He is really cool, He shared his testimony with us Sunday, he'd officialy been a member 1 hour. He will be a strong member to the ward and now all of his family are members. He had talked to missionaries before but he would always bible bash with them and fought, but not with us. With him, we have had a baptism every week this last change. What a blessing.

Well my times up.
I'll love you forever
Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment