OK, well from today and for the for see able future I can only write one person one letter, that's not my presidents rule, it is a new rule that has been put into effect to help us stay obedient. So its been a good week and I have had some really cool experiences.
First off we got flu shot's, but don't worry i didn't have to go to the doctor or anything. Half of the mission got together and one of the assistants and a daughter of the mission pres gave us the shot. The Mission Presidents daughter is studding to be a nurse and she explained to the assistant how to give a shot. So that was cool.
We are also teaching a family who is really cool. The mom and the daughter have a really weird work schedule that changes every hour and sometimes they don't get home until 5 in the morning. But anyways they came to church with us. They stood us up last week - and this week they tried hiding from us. They opened the door to the apartment complex and hid, but I saw them as we walked in. They were all four ready and waiting for us at 7:30am thats was really cool.
I also gave my first lesson in English. We found a man named John. He has lived here for 15 years. He sells gold, or somethng like that. He also said that the gold market is inflated. Anyways hes 100% against the catholic church, and has noticed good things about Later Day Saints. It was cool to get to teach in English. It is crazy how many words I have forgotten. It just means that I am learning Spanish. The coolest thing that happened this week is that I got to see Elder Butler and Elder Cummings. They were in my district in the MTC. Elder Butler had lost 60pounds, and had to cut his belt in half, yep half, and Elder Cummings has lost 55pounds. Sounds like everything is going great at home.
I love you guys a ton!
Wish Jess a Feliz Cumpleaños!
Love you forever
Elder Sorensen
No comments:
Post a Comment