Wednesday, January 11, 2012


December 19, 2011

Hola familia

Thanks a ton for sending me a SKYPE account. Its something that I need. Now all I need is the name of your SKYPE account. How can i call you if i dont have it? I will try thesorensenzoo, but I want to make sure that I have your account so I can call you. If I use your phone number it will just call your phone and there wont be any video. Thanks for making me a skype acount though. I just want to make sure that I call the right house because I only get an hour.

Thanks for the package I got everything! The candies are awesome and the root beer was even better. One of them got smashed and burst (the box was pritty beat up when i got it). So the letters got a little wet but the socks seemed to soak up most of the soda so everthing was readable. It was awesome it made my week. I went ahead and opened all the presents, thanks for the USB drive, and a Christmass tie (everyone here thinks its cool) and the stocking full of candy was really clever. I loved it all. It was a very fun box to open. Be sure to thank Scott and Missy for the socks. Thanks a million :) but i dont think you need to send any liquids for a while (like pop).

We baptized the son of Blanca, hes 8. He turned 8 while we were trying to get Blonka confirmed. So we finaly got them to church again and confirmed Blanka and baptized Jonathan, her kid.We also put a date for Miguel to get baptized, hes been to church every other Sunday for 7-8 weeks (he works every 24 hours), and heard the voice of a 70. But with all this he still, for some reason didn't want to get baptized untill January, but I'm leaving the area next Monday. So we went to teach him yesterday and retaught lesson1. When we started talking about Joseph Smith we read James 1:5 and that hit him for some reason, he just keep saying ¨wisdom¨ ¨i was lacking wisdom¨, my comp started to repeat the first vision but Miguel paid no attention to him. When my comp stopped talking to him, he started talking about some dream he had, it didn't make any sense to me (he even acted out part of it.) I asked my comp after what he said about his dream. Some how had resolved some doubt and that he's going to plan on getting baptized on the 24th.

Well my times about up, I really wish I got more time to write you guys.
Love you Forever
Elder Sorensen

ps Fire = Fuego
pps i love the food (now) and i can eat salsa like none other










No comments:

Post a Comment