Hola Familia
It was great to get to see you guys, I loved all the little stories you all told me. And it was great to see how everything is going. Tell Jake that if he wants to fix up a sports car he should start with the Jeep. I want to go mudding when I get home. ha ha
My new area is great! We are finally starting to get it moving. My companion is starting to hit the "this is hard phase of Mexico" I think. It is hard and I have to admit I've seen some really hard weeks. But its only to make us better more convicted missionaries. Its not the best 2 years of my life. Its the best 2 years for my life.
I love you all a ton and I miss you a ton. You kind of made me home sick, at least for a moment or two.
Elder Sorensen
| Heating water for a shower. |
No comments:
Post a Comment