May 7, 2012
Hola Familia
O.k. first off, I get to call you guys this Sunday at about 3:00 to 5:00 pm 5/13/2012).
If their will be any problem please send me an Email ASAP, and I'll see you
It has been a crazy this week. I have been just about lost this whole week. I have had no idea where I've been. I don't even have a map that I can carry around. But its been good and we brought one person to church last week and he is really exited to get baptized this next Sunday.
My new comp is Elder Burt. He is a cool kid from Bakers Field California. He is older than I am too. His Spanish isn't that bad either. He was in Texas for 5 weeks before he came here. He told me that they didn't really teach him that much there, but hes still a cool kid.
Being a trainer is so cool. It makes me feel that I don't know anything sometimes. We have a 2 hour companion study everyday where I get to teach all that he'll need to know. Its kind of intimidating, but so far they have turned out o.k. Teaching investigators is interesting too, Elder Burt is still learning Spanish so i get to teach a lot. I let Elder Burt teach as much as I can, and he does a good job. I still just can't believe that my first English speaking companion I get is brand new, and I get to teach him Spanish. I thought i was going to train a Latino. At least is sounded the most probable.
I can't believe that I'm about to hit the year mark. I think I might try to get an extension. We will have to see what the President says.
Sounds like everything is going great at home. Keep up the good work.
I'll see you Sunday.
Elder Sorensen
No comments:
Post a Comment